WHAT DATA WE COLLECT?
This document aims to inform you on what kind of data we collect, why and how we use it.
When using our company we will require some data from you in order to guarantee an efficient service. We could ask you the following data:
If you are under 18 you will not be allowed to provide any data with us and we will not take any responsibility for mendacious information from you. Should we realise the presence of a false declaration we will immediately delete any personal data acquired.
1. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA?
We will use your data to provide you with a customised and bespoke service and to inform you on our business activities. In details:
- A) to make sure you have access to our services in full, like email, chat or other specific contact forms;
- B) invoices and book-keeping;
- C) if you have explicitly provided your consent we will use your data to inform you on promotional and commercial activities which might be of your interest. We will do this by email, text messages or push notifications;
- D) if you have explicitly provided your consent we will use your data to analyse your habits and consumption choices to promise you a more customised service and to improve our business offer;
2. IS THE DATA PROVISION MANDATORY?
The provision of your data is mandatory to guarantee the access and the supply of our services like invoices and bookkeeping- see section 1 A) and B). For all the other services the provision of data is optional.
3. WHO MANAGES YOUR DATA?
The data holder is: Romano Antonioli based in Via Dante, 34 Cortona (AR). You can contact the data holder at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data collected within the provision of the service might be communicated to:
- administrative and judicial authorities for legal obligations;
- companies that perform closely related or similar business: accountants, programmers and analysts;
Your data might also be transferred outside the UE to be processed by some of our services providers. Should this happen we will take all the reasonable measures to ensure that this transfer takes place in compliance with the current regulation and that an appropriate level of data protection is guaranteed throughout the process and in accordance with an adequacy decision and standard clauses defined by the European Commission or on Binding Corporate Rules.
We do not transfer or sell your personal data to third parties.
4. HOW CAN YOU ACCESS , DELETE , AMEND YOUR DATA OR REQUEST A COPY?
You may request to delete your data emailing: email@example.com.
Your data will be processed within 30 days or, should the process become particularly complex, within 3 months.
Any physical person that uses our services may:
- obtain in any moment, from the company owner, information about the presence of their own personal data, its origin, the purpose and the process method and, if present, they may also obtain access to personal data and information in accordance with the Article 15 of the GDPR;
- request to update, rectify, integrate, delete and to limit the data processing if one of the conditions in the Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or the block of personal data if processed illegally, including the ones that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they were originally collected and subsequently processed;
- object, in full or partially, for legitimate reasons, to the data processing, even if pertinent the purposes of the collection and processing of personal data provided for commercial information purposes or sending advertising material or direct selling or for the fulfilment of market research or commercial communication. Each user has also the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudicing the lawfulness of the process based on the consent given prior revocation;
- receive their personal data, actively and knowingly provided or through the use of a service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and transfer them to another data holder without impediments;
- Complain to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data;
For any request for your personal data you can write at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. HOW AND HOW LONG YOUR DATA WILL BE KEPT?
The retention of personal data will take place in paper and/or electronic/IT format and only for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes in point 1, in compliance with your privacy and current regulation. Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data will be stored for 11 years, in accordance with the law (including tax obligations).
6. HOW WE ENSURE THE DATA PROTECTION?
The security of your data is extremely important to us. Our ICT system guarantees that our computers have backups and specific software for protection against attacks. The servers connections have a security certificate that encrypts the data in and out (you are protected, for instance, when you send us a message or perform operations from the website , email us or when we process your data in the company).
7. MAY THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY CHANGE WITH THE TIME?
This data protection policy is subjected to changes. If substantial changes are made by the company to the process of data the user will be immediately notified by the owner by publishing them with extreme evidence on their own website pages or through alternative means.
Last update 25/05/2018.